Friday, May 11, 2012

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3!

     My name is Meredith and I have recently discovered that I have been sucked into the Vortex of Doom (AKA the Blogoshpere) so with the help of my rockstar sister-in-law (who is an awesomely accomplished blogger domesticimperfections.com! Go check her out!) I am going to launch myself into the world of blogs. Be gentle, guys. I expect my first real post in a day or two, but don't hold me to that- I do have a life.. Kind of... Well, I have homework. Lot's of it... Does that count? ...Didn't think so. *sigh. 

     So, as my first post I find it only appropriate that I give you my game-plan for this blog! Pretty much, I hope to have some crafting tutorials, some photography posts, and well... Whatever else I feel like! I am a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of gal so if I gave you some strict structure for this, it would probably be a lie. Pretty lame game-plan now that I'm looking at it... Oh well, I have an idea in my head, you'll just have to wait to see it! Anywho, thanks for checking me out! I hope I don't totally drop the ball on this one- I guess we will see, eh? Fingers crossed. 


Until Next Time, Blog On!
Meredith



P.S. The posts will get longer and more purpose filled then this one, I pinky promise! I just don't have quite enough material. We shall dub this Trial Post.. Or maybe Crap, Let's Get Started Already! ...I'm leaning towards the latter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment