Saturday, May 12, 2012

My 30 Day Photography Challenge

I found this baby on Pinterest the other day and couldn't resist! I love a good challenge.
Now the true challenge will be remembering and posting everyday! Which I am going to do through edits because, well, 30 separate posts seems a bit extensive to me... We'll see how this goes down! :) Hopefully it turns out awesome.So tomorrow we will start because I just can't bring myself to take a self portrait without the help of a little sunshine... Oh! Now that I mention it, for those of you who are interested, it truly helps if you take a self portrait in natural light. (When I do take photos of myself {which is a very rare thing} I make sure to be near a window or outside.) Natural light does wonders for the complexion rather than harsh I-swear-that-zit-wasn't-there-earlier bathroom lighting. Anywho, tomorrow shall be kickoff day for the challenge. We shall see how well I keep up with it. Wish me luck!!



CHALLENGE ONE: self-portrait

mission accomplished.
It took forever to take because my tripod is lost in limbo and no one was willing to take it for me! But here it is, a few days late. Unedited. :)


CHALLENGE TWO: what you wore today


Not my cutest look, but I go to school in a school uniform so after I just want to be cozy! No judgement, please. All I did when I got home was play videogames anyways. This is my gamer uniform. As you can tell, it is indeed unedited... didn't even clean the mirror for you! Sorry!

CHALLENGE THREE: clouds


Clouds! Double whammy! This photo was taken in South Padre, TX around Thanksgiving... So it's been awhile... But honestly, the clouds have been super wimpy around here lately! (Just when I need them to be awesome! :/ jipped!) So I am going to cheat and use it! As usual, no edits!

CHALLENGE FOUR: something green


Something green? Ish? I love this photo! But maybe I'm biased since I find him positively adorable... This one, I must admit I put through picmonkey.. I edited it just a but adding some 'yester-color' and I think a bit of 'boost'. Anywho, good times!
CHALLENGE FIVE: from a high angle






Meet Charli, the bigest pain in the bahookie, erm, the cutest little puppy ever! She is a crazy little thing and very rarely stays still enough for me to take a photo of her, or at least a good one, she usually is a little blur! But she is very loved :) As you can tell, this is not edited in the least bit... I wish it was...

CHALLENGE SIX: from a low angle

No comments:

Post a Comment